She got a new purse! It's Hello Kitty, and she loves it. Carries it everywhere. She got so excited when I showed her that her monkey (or anything else) could go inside.
Before we wnet to see daddy in his new office the other day, we went to the playground. She loves playing in the sand and watching the other kids.
Riley's been super-busy learning stuff. On her own. Check out these funny behaviors:
What else? Well...
• say the words 'peek-a-boo', even in a book, and she'll cover her eyes with her hands
• ask where her tongue is, and she sticks it out and laughs
• ask where my tongue is, and she sticks her finger in my mouth
• ask where her belly button is, and she puts her finger in it
• ask her where my belly button is, and she gives it a zerbert
• tell her to kiss anything, and she will
• tell her to find her ball and kick it, and she will (daddy taught her that trick!)
I'm sure there's more that I'm just not thinking of right now.
She has a little bit of a diaper rash, so after her bath tonite, we let her run around sans-diaper. She LOVED it. We did too... what a cutie-pie! Check out this Solid Gold dancer... Darlene would be proud!!
More catching up...
Here are some funny photos of Riley and her friends from the Riley/Russell birthday bash. This camera was one of Russell's gifts from me and Riley, and he has gotten some good use out of it so far. Check his blog for more fun shots.
Riley with Rohan, one of her many boyfriends:
Grammy:
Grandpa:
Chelsea:
Gina and Emilia:
Ramona:
Mason:
Isaac:
Sebastian:
Mommy and friends:
And to end with, here she is, figuring more stuff out, I'm sure:
I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings...
2 comments:
This is a truly amazing one year old. She can whistle, and can perfectly execute backward dancing in time to the music. I know she didn't inheret these quatlities from her Daddy. He always hated dancing. So kudos to the Richardson side. But I have to say I believe she gets her wonderful smile and sparkling eyes from our side. (it's only fair) We love you all.
Grandma Barbara
I can't even whistle!! What a little star. So glad you guys all made it on Sunday. Let's make a date. We'll be around next week.
Post a Comment