Sunday, October 21, 2007

Disco wonderland



We had such an awesome weekend! Wow... loads of activity. Yesterday, we went to Baby Loves Disco at Ruby Skye, a club downtown. What fun! Riley was in a stupor the entire time, I think trying to figure out what the heck's going on. But it seems as though she had fun...



I didn't even bother looking for an outfit for her, cause I knew I'd never find one good enough for the Disco-Belle! So, I made one. Dress, panties, and scarf. Man, she loved this outfit... squealed and stood in front of the mirror for a really long time, turning around and playing with the scarf. I've gotta start making her more clothes. Too fun, and too cute.







And here she is, at the disco. These were taken by a photographer who likes you to buy his prints. He got a couple of really nice shots of Riley, but he did a great job overall. I think we'd hire him for an event where we don't want to bother taking our own photos...









Today, we had breakfast at Moose's with Dave and Tania, friends who were visiting from LA. Yum! And we had a nice time. Riley had fun, too... she ran around and played all afternoon.

Something new: when I put her down for a nap or bed, she pulls her blanket up to her chest, and smiles and waves goodbye to me. Makes it very hard for me to leave the room, and not pick her up and give her huge hugs!! What a doll... love her so much.

4 comments:

jennifer said...

i LOVE her outfit! good idea.

Unknown said...

It was great seeing the disco loving fam! All you guys looked like you were having so much fun! And that photo dude got hecka awesome shots of Riley. He took one of my lil disco princess, but it didn't make it to his site. I'm harrassing him for it now.

Unknown said...

I love the disco outfit-I am certain she was the best dressed at the party!! disco-Belle, you go, girl!!

Anonymous said...

Honey, you are so talented with the sewing! Riley certainly must have been the "BELLE" of the ball! Love, Mimi