
It hit 90˚ yesterday here in SF. Couldn't believe it... we don't get weather like that until August/September. We spent some time in the yard, but took it easy, since Riley had a fever again on Friday. Fortunately, we dealt with it in the proper manner this time, and it broke by Saturday night, and she was cool as a cucumber. Thank God!
She's been naked a lot of the time in this heat. She's never been happier, as I think she'd go naked all day, every day, if I'd let her.


And here she is, once again enjoying her favorite TV show, "Yo Gabba Gabba!"

I finally put up my first post about our week in Key Largo with my folks. I backdated it for search purposes, so it can be found here. More to come!
1 comment:
"Break it down", why do they love that weird show so much? My kids are like little zombies when they watch and I catch myself watching it too. Where did you guys get the Yo Gabba toys, we may need some. I love the special talent part, have you seen the big rapper guy do the beat boxing? Amazing.....
Auntie Linds
Post a Comment