Riley LOVED the bike that my dad bought her. As I mentioned in an earlier blog, from the first moment she climbed on it, she started asking for "helmet, pweeeez!" I found the best little Disney princess helmet for her (she is a freak for anything princess or fairy), and it came with knee pads and elbow pads. Not only that, but there was also a bell for her bike included in the package. Doesn't get any better than that.
Later that day, Briana brought the boys (Sam and Alex) down for a visit. They wanted to come and ride their bikes with Riley since they heard she had a new one. And, Sam wanted to do a magic show for us. He said it was his longest magic show ever, and we believe him! It was very cute, and Riley was his assistant. Not exactly the best assistant in the world...
Then they all went down by the lake and climbed one of the big trees in the yard.
Then they played in the pond and found snails that they could throw back into the water. Riley loved that part of the day the best, I think.
Then they found the secret hideaway under my mom and dad's back porch, where there were loads of hidden toys. The toys were dirty from being under the porch, so I got them some some soapy water and the hose. What's better than slopping around in soapy water with a hose on a hot summer day?!
Here is some video of the pond and toys:
That was a big day. See, Riley will tell ya so.
1 comment:
more! more!
I miss you soooooooo!!!!!!!
Can't wait for the winter adventures to start!
xoxoxoxo
grammy ruthelaine
Post a Comment