
We have had 70˚ weather all week. And, apparently, it's supposed to be like this through the weekend! Yay!! Makes me sad for my folks in PA and my inlaws in Toronto, who have -20 on the thermometer. Time for you guys to come visit!!
Today, Riley and I hosted a mini-playdate. Just because everyone eats lunch and everyone wants to be outside... I said hey, bring your lunches here and let's sit in the yard! The kids loved it, and so did we! Even our new friend from the zoo, Pinder, brought her son Aiden. Good times! I only got a few photos, cause we moms were too busy catching up about the holidays and travel and grumpy people without kids on airplanes. But we won't talk about them. Let's instead enjoy Coral's wonderful Jackie-O sunglasses!
This weekend, Russell and Riley spent some good quality time together. He let her dress up in her bathing suits, as she always likes to, and also let her hang out on our bed, as she's never allowed to. Still, she's a supermodel.


Riley is TOTALLY into Barbies. Funny, because I don't believe I ever owned a single one. I'm just not a dolly-kinda-gal. But wow, this one loves all the clothes and shoes... dresses and undresses and redresses again. I think that a great trait she picked up from the Bongard ladies! She does the same thing with herself... clothes and shoes, at least 5 pairs out at a time, on and off, dancing around the house. I'd say she spent an hour and a half the other day doing that. Oh, and then another hour and a half with the Barbies. Without distraction. I immediately went out and bought more Barbie clothes! Ken's on the list for our next trip to Target.

And here is video proof:
We are in the midst of potty training. I know, we started a good while ago, but this week, we're really focusing on it. She's gone #2 a few times on her own on the potty, and she goes #1 all the time. It's just about keeping her pant-less when we're at home. I'm hoping to have it mostly conquered by the end of this weekend. I know, it's ambitious, but I know it's been done. And I think she's ready. I'll keep ya posted.
A friend of mine asked me today if I have any photos from our big Halloween playdate Riley and I hosted. I immediately came to the blog to forward the link, and realized that I've never even put those photos up. Wow. I'm more behind than I thought. Once Riley starts going to bed consistently at 8pm again (and not 10pm like she has been), I will work on catching up. I promise! Until then, there are loads of archives for you to enjoy. : )
1 comment:
Barbie's galour here, plus High School Musical Barbie's, Riley will not want to leave when she comes for her visit!
Love Charlie and Quinn
Post a Comment