Friday, July 16, 2010

Here we are, in Derry again!


We got here on Monday at 1am, and we've been going full-blast since. Oh, and I lost my friggin' iPhone on the plane. Been making calls to baggage every day to try to find it. I'm not quite ready to get an iPhone 4, and I don't want to spend the dough on the 3GS. What to do?!?!

Riley's having a hard time adjusting to the time change once again... asleep at 11pm, up at 10am. I don't mind the sleeping in, but I need my evenings!! Little twirp.

My mom and dad put in a new firepit. It's beautiful, and we christened it on our first evening here. Briana brought the boys down for dinner and marshmallow toasting. Joe, Briana's boyfriend, brought the biggest marshmallows I've ever seen. For s'mores, they fill up an entire graham cracker, instead of a half. Whoa.







Yesterday, we went on my mom and dad's boat. They dock it on the Allegheny, at Fox Chapel. What a great place! They have a big swimming pool on the harbor, and a great outdoor bar/restaurant. We had lunch there before heading out onto the water. Frank joined us with Nick and Will. What a blast! Check it.

Papa is definitely getting the hang of being in control!



Frank is the #1 babysitter.



Check out this awesome tube (boat) papa found for us! It's so much fun, but it won't go over the wake. Next time we go out, I'm getting up on the water skis. Woot!





Here is my dad on the water skis, last week before we got here. Apparently he hasn't lost a thing. You know, when he was younger, he thought he was a GoGo, building pyramids and stuff with his water-skiing buddies.




Then, papa found a swimming hole, and dropped anchor so we could all cool off a bit (91˚ is a huge heatwave when you're used to San Francisco temperatures).






Papa even decided to partake in the activities.



More later!

No comments: