Thursday, May 3, 2012

We're back. I hope.

Hi. I'm back. Kinda.

Gonna try this thing again. We have gone through amazing amounts of change since my last blog. All for the good, mostly. We've moved on, we've grown, we've surely had our struggles, we've reached out, we've settled in, and we've become an incredibly happy little miniature family.

Riley has been doing so many amazing things over the last year or so, since I've quit (er, postponed) (er, got lazy about) blogging, that I just can't resist starting it back up. I don't know where to start, really, and I don't have time for a lot of words right now, so I'll just show you what she's been up to in gymnastics. There are 3 clips merged together here, starting from Nov 2011 and ending on Tuesday (5/1/12).

We have an Olympian in the making here.

Oh, wait. Sorry. Before I post that, I found this. Just to help you to remember something about who she used to be. Well, still is, just older. And taller. And more well-spoken. What a wonderful little person she is becoming. My very best friend in the whole wide world.


And now, what we really came here for today. Part 1: It's her, in the red, doing an assisted back walk-over. I never even nailed that myself, in all my years of dancing, cheerleading and gymnastics. Part 2: It's her, being asked to do a 'demo' for the actual Team. Part 3: Well, she learned the dismount. This particular day. Look at those toes! Goodness, I'm a proud mama. 


Rock on, Riley-Belle!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Y A Y!!! Thank You! Oh, how I've missed the blog!!!