Sunday, April 22, 2007

A nice weekend

Well, starting off with Friday, Russell took the morning off to rest... he was starting to feel under the weather too, and wanted to fight it before it started. It worked, I think.




After he left for work, Riley and I went for a walk to the playground. I decided to put her in the big girl swing for the first time. It was a hit!



Yesterday, Rilely and I had brunch with Laine. I was stupid, and forgot to take a photo of them together. Sorry Laine! Just another reason for us to get together again soon....

While we waited for Laine to get here, Riley decided to surf the web.



Then, she finally caught up with Mr. B, and he actually let her "pet" him for a little while. What a trooper he was.... she was practically humping him. Didn't get any video of that, but here are a couple of photos.




Today was more low-key. Riley didn't want to eat much in terms of her solids... I think that tooth is about ready to break through. But she's been sleeping like a true champ... today she didn't wake up until 6:45 (bed at 8:30)!

No comments: