It was beautiful again today. Loving this sunshine! Tonite it's really foggy... we could already hear the foghorns while I put Riley to bed at 8pm.
Riley and I went to JC Penney's and Target today... had to get some summer clothing (for both of us!) and yard toys. I bought her a little pool for the back yard! She had fun sitting with me in the grass while I set it up. I also pulled some more weeds, this time from the front of the house. She and Zoe sat with me there, too.
I think Riley has a bit of a cold again. Wouldn't eat dinner, and cried a good bit before she went to sleep. At least she drank a ton of breastmilk before she fell asleep. We're supposed to go to a new playgroup tomorrow at 2pm, with friends of my friend Laine. Hope she's feeling better by then! I'd really like to meet these gals.
Even though he came home exhausted from work, Russell played with the baby, helped with her bath, made dinner AND cleaned up afterwards. What a great hubby and daddy. Thanks, hon! I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment