Here is her latest trick. This happens in the car seat and the stroller. As soon as her arms come out of the harness, she's all about the wiggles. Easy, killer! Don't wanna end up on the floor... Oh, this is her new toddler-size car seat, by the way. It's super-comfy. And, these are her new shoes! They're great, because they give her good traction. And, they stay on. I'd love to get her one of each color!!
She loves her toy chest. She knows where it is, how to open the lid, and how to get toys out. Now, I have to teach her how to put toys back in...
And she loves to stand. She stands unsupported for a good while when there's something in her hand, distracting her from the laws of gravity.
That's about it for today. Oh, and I figured out that as long as she has some little food pieces in front of her, she'll eat her mush. What a challenge it's been, trying to get her to eat lately!!! And surprise, surprise, she doesn't seem to like carrots. Not sure yet. It may just be the whole wanting to feed herself thing. We'll try again in a few days. But I got her a watermelon today... exciting!
No comments:
Post a Comment