As gorgeous, sweet, and funny as she'd ever been... what a doll.
Now, Riley, on the other hand... can't even talk about her. All I can say is, I've officially decided as of 2pm today that Riley will no longer frequent restaurants, unless they're of the Chuck E. Cheese variety. No joke, she was completely irrational today, and wasn't having any of it, including the food (which was very good, by the way).
After running up and down the block several times to expend some energy, I tried to finally put her in the car to go home, and got nothing in return but a really hard head-butt to the cheek in the middle of a stiff-bodied tantrum. And I'm still recovering from the one she did a few days ago to my chin. Done with this!!! What to do? Suggestions?? Please???
1 comment:
In San Francicso you can drop off babies at fire-stations and they are given 'safe-sanctuary'. I hope this helps with your dilemma.
Post a Comment