Monday, December 10, 2007

Zoo fun and a baby birthday



This weekend was a lot of fun. Saturday, I decided to get up with Riley (she's been waking up at 7 these days... no more luck of her sleeping till 9!), so daddy could sleep in. He's been working himself to death the last few weeks. So, we had a little breakfast, and then we went to the zoo. They had members' morning with Santa and his reindeer from 9-12, and ice skating!! Yes, they built an ice skating rink in the zoo. I couldn't wait to see what it looked like, and how they did it. Amazing, it looked like a real ice rink!




Then, after Riley's afternoon nap, we went for sushi. A big night for sushi too, because it was the first time we didn't take food for her, and ordered her dinner off the menu! She loved it... she had fried tofu, spinach salad, unagi, and edamame. What a girl!!



Sunday, Riley and I went to the first birthday party for our new sweet little friend, Abby. Katie (Abby's mom) is a real doll, and the babies had a lot of fun.

I borrowed these first two photos from Abby's blog:







Riley was captivated by yet another ride-on toy.



And they had pizza from Pizza Orgasmica, so nothing could have gone wrong! Riley made a new best friend. Sirayah reciprocated the feelings....




Aside from that, I've been working very hard on catching up on my blog. I've posted some back-dated blogs, so be sure to have a look at them! In chronological order, from most recent to oldest:
Eggnog playdate
Getting ready for Santa!
Halloween adventures, part 2

No comments: