Friday, January 11, 2008

A cute surprise today

Our sushi chefs have been on vacation, and therefore closed, for two weeks. They opened back up today, so of course, we were THERE!! And Riley surprised us... one of her favorite foods is edamame, and I serve it to her a lot at home. I've been teaching her how to squeeze the beans out of the pods, and tonite at the restaurant, she picked one up, and did it! All on her own. That was very exciting. Then she had a big bowl of rice and unagi. What a gal!

Here she is, being goofy. She was watching her favorite show, Yo Gabba Gabba! on Noggin. Daddy and I actually love it too... it's very 'now'. Upbeat music, smart messages, cute characters, just an all-around great show.



Oh, and I keep forgetting to post these great photos of Riley's cousins in Toronto. Charlie is the older little lady, and Quinn is the younger. What sweeties!! Thanks for the photos, Auntie Lindsay!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Charlie made me watch that video of Riley about 27 times. After about the 9th time, she turned to me and said :Mom, Riley is CRAZZZZZZY!!!!!" We both really enjoyed that one ha ha ha ha ha ha? Where does she get all that energy from?
Auntie Linds