Riley has been going through a serious "mommy" stage right now. She always hugs and kisses me, and snuggles like it's nobody's business. I love it, and want it to last forever. Apparently, Anthony's doing the same thing. Kathy and I are sucking it up. Riley and I babysat Anthony yesterday while his mommy has a doctor appointment. I took a few photos of the two playing:
I think Riley really loves Anthony.
And some video. I had a hard time editing this video cause it was so cute... so it's kinda long. But worth it, I think! Check out the fight for the loudest 'dada'! And, Anthony clearly didn't like the pig nose. I tried to make it funny for him, like it is for Riley, but he was not having it.
They swam together on Thursday... it was fun. Riley was even more of a daredevil than last time. She swallows more water in the pool than she does at home. Keeps me on my toes, for sure.
Other happenin's:
Thursday:
Riley put her shoe on today. The whole way, the right way. I tried to help her in the middle of it, and she pushed me away, yelling "NO!!" She knew it was her day to do it. She was SO excited, and so was I, I can't even tell you. She stomped around the house laughing and waving her arms. It happened to be her sparkly hot pink shoe. It was the best. Wish I had video taped it!
About talking:
She now repeats EVERYTHING we say. even if it doesn't come out right the first time, she repeats it over and over again until it sounds good to her. Let's watch our language, everyone!! "Cake" was a new one from today, at Anthony's birthday party. Talking about the party, my GAWD, that Kathy can cook! Not only is she considered to be "Hot Kathy" by our mom's group, but man, she packs a punch in the kitchen. And I found out today that she was actually accepted into the Culinary Institute, but ended up not going that route because of the crazy hours she'd have to keep. She became a math teacher instead. Kathy rules. xoxo : )
Maybe Kathy will email me some of the photos from the party for my blog, since I forgot my camera... What was I thinking?!
No comments:
Post a Comment