Anyhow, yes, Riley got her first haircut! We went to Snippety Crickets in Laurel Village (no website, so possibly a future client for me??). Not cheap, of course... more than I pay to get my own hair cut, but isn't that what having a baby's all about (even more reason for a website)? You can't even tell it's a haircut, so I shouldn't have even told Russell, since he got really upset about the idea. Yes, we both want her to have long hair, but what daddys don't always realize is that hair grows stronger and thicker and healthier if it's trimmed on the ends. And that is all we did. But it was fun, nonetheless, and we have the clippings in an envelope to prove it. Plus, she got a really sweet lollipop. Yes, the one she dropped on the floor, but an even better one (a cherry tootsie pop) when we left.
Here's the video. I apologize for the weird lighting on this video; I had to turn on the night filter, since it was so dark in there.
Here's the photo of Riley, after she had her new haircut styled. Pretty sweet, no??

And, I have a lot more to report, including the fun weekend we just spent with dad, as well as all the back-footage from PA. Look for it soon, in a theatre near you!
1 comment:
too, too sweet. just wait until you see how it grows now!
love the music, you always pick the perfect track for each movie, especially 'brass monkey' and 'kiss me', love that one!
grammy ruthelaine
Post a Comment