Friday, November 7, 2008

I'm guilty!

I've been a horrible blogger lately. No excuses, just been busy. I have a LOAD of things to blog about, but for starters, here are two new videos to entertain you.

This one is the last bit of footage from our September trip to Pennsylvania, at Grammy and Papa's house. Grammy bought Riley a little pixie/sprite outfit, and she loved it. So did we! Grammy always gets the best gifts.



And this one is our last swimming extravaganza for the year, at the San Rafael pool. Can't wait to go back next year... they open in April, and we might even buy a season pass! Here, you will witness Riley's first 'dive' into the water, and trying to get Coral to do the same. Coral was not having it. She decided to pose instead. The balls of Riley scare me. Oh, and even baby Tanner Kai made an appearance in this movie!

No comments: