Saturday, April 14, 2007

Still not feeling 100%...



So, I got sick again. Or, I'm still sick. Something like that. And I've been going to bed at 10pm every nite. Hasn't helped that Riley's decided to get up every THREE hours now, screaming at the top of her lungs. Standing in her crib, not being able to get back down. She won't calm down until I feed her. The other night, she was having cereal at midnite. This has to stop! I need my beauty rest. So does she... can't miss out on that magic elixir!

A quick recap of this week before backing up to the rest of the Toronto trip:

We have a crawler. No joke here, she is so fast, I can barely keep up with her! I'll take some more video of her soon. You'll think I'm playing it in fast-forward. She's a little robot.

Riley's cold is gone. Yay! When I called on Monday, Dr. Pepitone perscribed eyedrops that cleared it up in 3 days. I LOVE Dr. Pepitone. Wish she could be my doctor too. Riley also had an appointment at the ear-nose-throat specialist. Her ears are exactly the same, still full of fluid. And we're still waiting. Two months and we'll go back. Hope they drain by then.



We went swimming yesterday. I think that's what brought back my cold/flu/whatever it is. I was just thinking about Riley's health, not my own. What's new? Go ahead. Call me a dumbass. I hear it's what moms do...

Russell had a second surgery on his ingrown toenail. It's doing much better. But I'm supposed to be taking care of him, and it's the other way around since I feel so crappy. I'm sorry honey, I'll make it up to you! ;)

OK. Enough of the boring stuff. Here's some Passover happiness. It was so wonderful to see most of the family together again. We really missed seeing Sharon and Howard... you guys can't go to Spain over Passover anymore!!!






My parents were invited to dinner this year, and they had a wonderful time. My mom can't wait to read the Haggadah, front to back. Seriously.




Charlie's birthday was celebrated at Passover dinner. What a lucky girl... she had a birthday for about a week! Party Friday, Cake Monday, Presents Tuesday... wow!! Too bad she already had the gift we got her. Miscommunication between moms! Russell replaced it with something she really wanted.




Here is some bath madness in Toronto. The cousins LOVED bathing together. It was hysterical. I have some video of it too, so once I edit it, you'll see it! Charlie was sad when Riley got sick and skipped the bath. What a sweetie.





That is all for now, I have to hit the hay. If I'm feeling up to it, more tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Charlie keeps talking about her California family and how she misses them. So sad. She wants to know if Baby Riley Isabella is coming back soon.