Saturday, April 28, 2007

Today was AWESOME!!


What a huge day! Started with the usual... Riley and dad up at 7:30, mom up at 9 for feeding, Riley nap at 10, then breakfast at the Bull. Then, we all headed to Gymboree! Russell and Riley had a blast. I enjoyed staying on the sidelines, taking photos and video. Here they are, enjoying the activities. Video will come later. I have a lot to edit...






Afterwards, we came home, and Riley only napped for about 1/2 hour. Then we spent the afternoon in the yard, weedwacking and mowing and ripping out nasturtiums by the roots. Those things are like weeds out here! Even though they're pretty, they really take over and kill the good stuff. Riley sat under the cabana in her ExerSaucer, and laughed when the mower went by. That girl's not afraid of anything!

Tomorrow we will finish mowing (the grass was so long, we had to cut it in two steps!). I'll take some photos of our success. And of Riley laughing at us. Oh, and of Russell's new haircut..... yippeee!!! What a handsome man.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY!
I may be in sunny, steamy Charleston south carolina, but I still want to see my honeybunch on her blog.......SOOOOOOOOO...
let's get crackin'!!!!!!

xoxo Grammy Ruthelaine