Monday, May 21, 2007

Tons of babies!



Wow, what a playdate! We'll get to that in a minute, but first, daddy is in Vegas! We dropped him off at the airport this morning, and now he's there for 4 days. I talked to him a little while ago, and he said that town is just gross. I can imagine... glad I'm not there! Especially after what we got to do today.

I'd say about 10 babies and their moms gathered at Pam's house for a playdate (thanks Pam, for a wonderful time, and an amazing spread!!). There was waxing. What a great way to kill two birds with one stone... have the wax lady come to you! There was cooking. Jen was a personal chef prior to having Coral, and decided to share some of her secrets for making baby food. And there were babies! Loads of them. Here is proof:



And here are some photos of the day. Right... none of Riley. Obviously I was more excited about making the video!

Finn, Rohan, Jasper:


Judith (youdeet) and Ramona:


Coral:


Finn:


Meredith:


Jasper:


Riley was a real trooper today. She had a 10 minute nap on the way home from the airport at 11am, and then not another one until we got home at 5:30pm. She got a little rambunctious, but remained in a good mood. Now she's sleeping like a little princess. Hopefully I will too, right about now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

COLEE! you are a lucky girl! you were in BABY-LAND. what a delightful afternoon that must have been! I envy you. Can't wait to meet some of those little angels.
kisses for everyone!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Grammy Ruthelaine