So, I guess it's just grammy's job to make the baby look silly. Here is proof. Riley poses as Shaniqua:
Shaniqua on weed:
Riley poses as Loni Anderson:
Grammy also wanted to be a part of the Feeding of the Beets. It is quite an experience.
How big is Riley? SO big!
This kid is up to NOOOOOO good.
When Grammy was here, I hosted a playdate with my mommy's club. We had a wonderful turnout, and a super-fun time! We had about 8 moms and babies show up, and Grammy had the time of her life. Babies Everywhere!!
Those are the only photos I got, since I was busy video-taping. That footage is coming soon, I promise!
And here is Riley after the play date. She didn't care where she fell asleep. At least she made it into her crib. The little drunk.
That would be it for now... good nite!
3 comments:
funniest blog I've seen yet!
what a scream.
grammy needs to come out more often, just for the photo opps.
xoxoxo
Ruthelaine
This blog was worth waiting for. I wonder if your mom did that to you when you were a baby? Guess we'll never know since she probably wouldn't have had the necessary technology to take fast snaps. She obviously had the best time during her visit. I envy her, her time with Riley. It seems like forever since I've held her. Hope to do so soon.
Love you all Barbara
It has been a while since I have checked up.....absolutely beautiful....miss seeing you guys......love, Beth P.S. That Grammy might not be such a good influence!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment