
SWM seeks QSPH ASAP.
Oh, that middle one is Quiet Single Pet Home. Mr. B has to go, I'm afraid. Or, at least, that last claw the vet missed has to go. I always knew that he knew he had it, and knew how to use it, but I just convinced myself he'd never use it on little Riley. Well, I was wrong. He got her today with a quick little one... but big enough to really piss me off. B is not that important to me to train not to do that. Yeah, right, train a cat... he's just not that important to me!
Aside from that, we had a great day. And... a babysitter! Our friend Sarah, from Russell's work, offered to barter for help with her website/resume layout, and tonite was the nite. She was wonderful! She and Riley had so much fun, and apparently read every baby book in the house! I guess that's what happens when you get two bookworms together... I love it!
Russell and I went to EOS for dinner. One of our old haunts from our previous neighborhood. What a yummy restaurant. Not cheap, but well worth it for the food, service, and the atmosphere. We love it there. And when we were one block from the house, Sarah called and basically reported that Riley's trying to go to sleep and trying to stay awake, all at the same time! Perfect timing! Mom's boobs to the rescue.... Riley was out in 7 minutes.
And Sarah, thank you so much for babysitting our little doll! And for dealing with a super-poopy diaper that was out of control. I know how those can be, and I'm so sorry that happened on your watch! We'll make up for it...
Oh! And I forgot... I got all these photos from Russell's work. Here's what happened. There was a pro photographer at Russell's work to take photos of the staff for some company promo. Riley and I happened to show up after a lunch date with a friend, and the photographer couldn't resist Riley! Imagine that... I can't! Here are the shots. What to do with these! We'll order some, for sure. Let me know which one(s) you want.









No comments:
Post a Comment