Thursday, July 26, 2007

Events and walking babies

Riley has been walking everywhere! We went to a playdate yesterday at Siobhan and Rohan's house, and riley was showing off her new skill. Check out this concentration! She's very funny.



Today we went to see the Dana Smith, the goofy juggler and his dog, Lacey. It was a fun show. Riley was kinda uninterested, though, I think because she was hungry. She would NOT eat her breakfast before we went. Plus, there were tons of kids there, and we were way in the back. I know she normally would have loved it.



One week from today is the opening of Riley's big show! The rest of the paintings will be for sale on the site soon, I'm sure. Here's Erik's bio. He's amazing.

That's about it for today. I have some new video to edit, which I hope to get to tomorrow... her walking is getting silly, with her sound effects and all.... including grinding her teeth, believe it or not. She's really driving me nuts with that; it's like nails on a chalkboard. I hope she stops, and doesn't have to wear night guards, like I do.

No comments: