Saturday, December 15, 2007

Video fun

Riley's getting pretty balzy on her horse.




She and dad had a a ton of fun today! They hung out at the duck pond and fed them bread while I did some grocery shopping, then they had some gangster hour at home while I went to the post office... now I'm officially DONE shopping, AND shipping!! Wish I didn't have to do the shipping part, since that would mean the family would be here for the holidays, but... we're not so lucky this year. Next year, for sure.

A rather large Christmas present came in the mail for Riley. Russell built her a boat out of the box. And we all decorated it. Sarah helped with the decorations while mom and dad went for dinner at the Beach Chalet. My photos didn't turn out, but I think Russell took some. Check his blog (hint, hint, daddy!!).

She also loves the fire... couldn't get close enough!





Here are a couple of videos from Halloween to make up for my lack of words. Hope you enjoy them.

This one is the funniest bath I've seen Riley have yet... with grammy!!



And this is the pre-trick-or-treating bash at Judith's house. A great time was had by all.



Oh, and I forgot to mention my non-mommy activity for the month. Tuesday night was ladies' night out for me and some old friends. We went to a comedy club in Mill Valley, and we kinda lucked out... For a $20 cover charge, we were surprised by hour-long performances by Dana Carvey and Robin Williams, separately. Can you believe it? This place was about the size of my living room, and they were both super funny. Apparently, they were both trying out some new material. No photos allowed, but I sneaked a bad one of Robin:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was all I could do to not grab her out of that tub and kiss that little face off!!! Best laugh I've ever heard.
xoxoxoxoxoxo
Grammy Ruthelaine