Monday, January 21, 2008

One crazy night!

Man, we had a big day. Riley didn't nap. Up at 6 for some milk, then up at 8 for the day. Wouldn't sleep during either of her 'naps', and down for bed at 8:30. And tonite, she gave us all the extra energy she had left. Check it out.



Onto some good news... Riley was selected for a callback to a possible modeling job. It would not be for $$, but for a gift certificate to the clothing line. And, it would be a great start of a portfolio (aka: college fund), if she decided she likes modeling. I can't wait... I'm sure she'll love it, and they'll love her. We go on Wednesday, so I'll be sure to give you an update!!

Max comes tomorrow to set up the TV system and get some sushi with me and Riley for lunch. Yum. And that is all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

man! that's just how we used to act in the 60's when we had all the diet pills we wanted!! and I see she was at another Mardi Gras parade, too.
All that with no nap? Good luck, mommy, and God Bless.......
xoxoxoxo
Gram

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you were able to put her to bed after that hyper active fun she was having. I had to stop and remember when Russell was putting me through all that stuff, but somehow I think he was older. Hmm--all I can say is try to get as much sleep as you can, and keep the nerve calming medication close by.
WE LOVE YOU RILEY-BELLE

Love & kisses
GRANDMA BARBARA