Monday, August 25, 2008

Mmmm, Chinese food...



We took Riley for her first experience at a Chinese restaurant tonite for dinner. She didn't know what to make of it, but I think she enjoyed it in the end. She ate a lot of noodles and rice and dumplings.




Not much else to say about today, except for the fact that she and daddy had an awesome afternoon while I went to Jenny Craig and ran some errands. Oh, yes, I lost another 1/2 pound. Slow going at this point, but I've lost 22 pounds so far. And 27 inches. That's the real goal, and where I really see the results!

In regards to the rest of the week, there's something more. This week, I showed Riley something that has become her new obsession. Paint. Check it out. And enjoy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nikki,

Don't know if you remember me - we went to Derry together ages ago!

I ran across your blog some months ago and have been enjoying the pics and stories - Riley is so cute and funny. I don't have kids yet, so I enjoy watching other people's grow up via the Internet. Blog and Facebook make that possible.

I'm finally leaving a comment because I'm so impressed with your Jenny Craig results. It's only thing to hear Valerie (I can afford a cook and a personal trainer) Bertinelli tell me it works, but it's another thing altogether to hear it from someone you know and who isn't a celebrity spokesperson. I get how the program works - my biggest question is, how much does all the food end up costing per week/month?

Thanks,
Cindy (Daugherty) Leonard
cindy181@comcast.net