Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Recovering from her cold

We stayed home all day, so Riley could start feeling better from her cold. She seems a lot better, but her teeth still seem to be bothering her. She got up 3 times in the night. Arggh...



Even though she's not feeling 100% today and I have to follow her around with a kleenex, I did let her go for a drive. In her high chair, that is. Here is the footage I promised. Enjoy this silly gal.



We met up with dad after work at Cafe Gratitude. A totally comfy place, I love their Gratitude wine and the all natural, vegan health food, but it's a little too hippie. In the afternoons, someone always comes around to your table and askes the question of the day. First time we went there, the question was, 'What do you stand for?' Russell stood for liberation, and I stood for motherhood. Who knows.

Anyhow, Riley was the hit of the place again, as usual. When we got home, I gave her some Tylenol, and off to bed.

The exterminator came again this morning. These little gophers are persistent. They have tunnels all along our fence and our foundation line. They're eating the roots of the roses. Little suckers. Go to the neighbors. I noticed today that there's another black stray cat. He was in our neighbor's yard at the same time the other one was under our hammock. Guess they're looking for gophers. Get 'em!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are an awsome DJ, that was halarious!!!Quinn is now crawlling, I will be sure to lock the wheels!!!!!Man, that kid has energy to burn, SO CUTE!

Auntie Linds

Anonymous said...

OMG - this baby is BEAUTIFUL! What a great blog. I feel like I'm right there with you.

Love,
Kel