Riley and a few friends visited the zoo this week. Fun by all... of course! Riley displayed some super-duper big-girl behaviour. That crazy lady was out of the stroller, without the doggy, walking around ALL DAY at the zoo, and she stayed right by me the entire time. No tantrums, no crazy running off... she was being such a big girl! I could not believe it. Won’t expect it to happen again anytime soon, but would be pleased if it did.
Ramona, Anthony, and Juliet were also super-well-behaved. Oh, and by the way, Riley and Anthony are officially in love. Well, at least this week. Check it out:
Here's the crew:
Robin and Ramona:
Kathy and Anthony:
Lisa and Addy, and Juliet:
And here is a video of Riley's new zoo discoveries. Love it!
And Riley finally got some new curtains. The old ones ripped (apparently you have to wash curtains or else they dry-rot... who knew besides my mom??), and my makeshift replacements were "too dark, mommy!!". These are much nicer... and I think everyone likes them.
Oh! But wait, there's more... I finally edited the birthday video and I posted it on the birthday page. Enjoy, cause I think it's my favorite video so far! xo
1 comment:
those babies are cute....but......those are some HOT mommies!
good job girls!
grammy ruthelaine
Post a Comment