Yay! The man of our life is back! Bearing gifts! Riley got an awesome little gay worm (as seen above). I got a totally rad pair of shoes and a spoon holder. Look!
He had a very long day of travel, and he’s exhausted. I’ve had a long day of other stuff (including starting to pump the milk truck so daddy can feed the baby from a bottle), and I’m exhausted. Riley was so exhausted she wouldn’t go to sleep. She would hardly even eat her bedtime snack (from the actual milk truck)!
Let’s just say that.... tomorrow’s another day. We’ll start there.
Other than that, not much doin’ today. Oh, I found this photo opp that I thought Russell would like. I was right.
Oh. One last note. I changed my page design so that it would be possible for you to leave comments. So, please... leave me some!
Good nite.
No comments:
Post a Comment