Saturday, November 11, 2006

Today was a whopper!



What a big day! We started with breakfast at our favorite Saturday spot, Tennessee Grill, and then came home to feed the baby. We tried the bottle... this time with dad behind the wheel.

Unbelievable... she drank that bottle like it was mom’s boob! I was so surprised, because she freaked out when I tried to give her a bottle the other day. I am so impressed with him... he’s even a better daddy than I thought he would be (and I thought he would be great!!). He really has a way with his little girl. Guess that’s just what dads do... I should’ve known, by looking at my own daddy.



Then we got all dressed up to go to our first baby birthday party! Mason, Pat and Jonathan’s baby, just turned 1. We got him a Bumbo chair. He loved it. So did all the other kids!

Riley wore her beautiful white sundress with pink roses. That was OK, but she hated the hat. Look at that face!!





She preferred being a pirate princess. Fortunately, that was the theme of the party. This hat was a party favor. Grrrr... she’s a mean pirate!



These hats were supplied for all the adults. I guess. We wore them.




Riley was so exhausted from all the excitement, she had to take a nap. In true Riley form, in the middle of all the action. Look at those darling hands. This is her regular pose.




And here’s Mr. B, guarding us in the nursery during a feeding. He’s a good guard cat. Very scary.

No comments: