Today’s Saturday. That means our day started at Tennessee’s for breakfast. When we got home, there was a delivery of our beach cabana I bought. Riley and I get to sit under there and watch daddy try to surf! It’s a lot bigger than I thought it would be....
And Riley sure seems to like it! We can all fit, even my large rump (which, by the way, is finally getting smaller!!)...
The thing is, the beach cabana came in a flat, round bag, about 20” diameter. Hell if we can get the thing back in there.....
Riley and I hung out on the couch for a bit while daddy fought with the beach cabana. Comfy-womfy.
Then after daddy gave up on the cabana, they got silly on the bed:
Then we went to Pier 23 for Steph’s birthday party. You should go there... yummy food, but kinda expensive for what it is. Here’s the gang:
Lysee (our first-baby-sitter-to-be) and Riley
Lenlee and Riley
Pifer, Me, Lysee and Riley
The gals (Tamara, Biki, Rachel, Lenlee, Lysee, Pifer, Steph, Me and Riley)
Riley totally fits right in. She was so well-mannered and well-behaved. She let everyone visit with her, and laughed right along with all the jokes. She even likes wine, like all the ladies.
Here she is with daddy, during her partial freak-out just before we left. It was definitely time for her to have dinner and go to bed. I’m not sure which one of them fell asleep first.
Now it’s my turn. More tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment