I finally got some rest last night, and got some stuff done today. I wasn’t a lump like I have been the last few days. Feels good.
Riley started her day with daddy time! After her early morning feeding, she wasn’t having her nap. And daddy happened to be going in a little late. So.... they got to play, and watch Dora! And Diego! While mommy slept. I thank daddy for that break... it allowed me to get that extra hour I needed so badly!
Here Riley is, watching Dora:
Then, we got ready to go to Costco. Riley had a bath in her big girl tub, in the adult tub. It was easy, and I think she liked it too. No more being cramped in the kitchen sink! I can’t believe she’s outgrown that already. I’ll take pics next time... I forgot today.
Riley loves Costco... the big lights up above knock her right out.
As you can see, daddy’s little gay worm is her favorite... it goes everywhere with her, and she always has it in her mouth.
On the way home, we stopped at Peasant Pies and got little pies for dinner. mmmmmm!!!! If you live in SF (or, if you come visit), you have to try this place. I think my favorite is the Veggie Frittata.
Oh, here’s a photo I took at the mall the other day, but somehow managed to leave it out of the blog. It’s really just for my mom... nobody else will get it. You just had to be with us one halloween, years ago.
After Riley went to bed tonite, daddy and I agreed that we’ve truly been given an angel. We can’t believe how awesome she is. Even when she doesn’t cooperate (which isn’t too often).
Off to bed... ‘tis a late one for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment