Friday, November 24, 2006

Today, we took it easy


Riley and I let daddy sleep till 11:00 this morning. Then they let me nap from 12-2. Needless to say, we were all exhausted! And believe it or not, she rolled over with daddy while I was sleeping!! Can’t believe I missed it... the first time she’s done that since Russell was in Toronto. Maybe it’ll become a regular thing now.

After bagels at home, Russell went to Haight St. to do his weekend crawl, and Riley and I braved it, and went to Target. It was pretty nutty there. People get mean, shopping the day after Thanksgiving. We made a couple of returns, and got a space heater for her room. And then we were outta there.

Here is what she wore:



It was pretty cold outside for California, but of course she was hot as hell, so the sweater came off. Even though she looked so cute... she sweat right through it!

We went for sushi tonite. Our new favorite place by our house is still closed for vacation, but I had a craving. So we went to our old favorite place in Cole Valley. It was good, but next time we’ll wait for Tazaki to reopen. Riley wasn’t happy to be there, either. She did some of her screeching at the beginning of dinner, but that turned to crying halfway through. We took the rest to go. She went right to bed. Soooo sleepy.....

No comments: