Friday, February 9, 2007

Another check-up and other random stuff



We went for a check-up at the Ear-Nose-Throat doctor this morning. There's still fluid in her ears... such a bummer. The doctor wants me to watch her reactions to her ears, and come back in a month. She's not talking about tubes yet, since Riley's so young, and hoping that it drains on it's own.



OTHER NEWS
She takes her own diapers off. She likes to pull the velcro loose as soon as she has access to it.

Only a real daddy's girl likes to grab her crotch. And Riley does. I guess gangster hour pays off....

I caught her eating the BandAids that were covering her shots yesterday. Pulled them right off her legs and ate them. Tried to, anyhow, but I was quicker!

She loves all different kinds of fabric. She runs her hands across it over and over, and then uses her nails. It's as though she's listening to the different sounds they make, as well as feeling the different textures.

That's about it for today! I'll take some new pics this weekend.

No comments: