Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Moving right along...


Riley and I rode the Muni with dad this morning to go pick up the car again, this time with new brakes. We're almost done... a tune-up with some new parts, and then that car will be like new! Whew... what a haul it's been. Today at Boulange, we ran into honorary-aunt Marci. How exciting... we haven't seen Marci in sooooooo long. You know, when you have a new baby, it's easy to forget how nice it is to spend time with your girlfriends. We vowed to keep in better touch with each other.

My feet have been terribly sore, so I had them looked at on Tuesday. Turns out, I have plantar fasciitis, and tightened tendons at my big toes. YUCK!! My feet are a mess! But the doctor recommended some sneakers with good support that I'm gonna run right out and buy.

BIG NEWS
She had a solid poo today! A little turd that rolled around, just like her! I'm so excited.



OTHER NEWS
Sleeping on the belly is becoming more comfy for her... she doesn't seem as bothered, or scared, by it. She slept thru the night for the last couple of nights!



My necklace is one of Riley's favorite things to play with. She's figured out that when it's inside my shirt, it's still there. A couple of times in the last few days, she's pulled the neck of my shirt out to get at it! I think that's a very exciting milestone.

We are going swimming! I found a heated pool with infant water acclimation classes, and Riley and I are going. The worst part of that is, I had to go buy a bathing suit! Yikes... that was a scary proposition. But I did it, and it will be worth it. I actually can't wait... I think we'll start on Friday.



Looks like she's becoming a little Mac fan. Good taste, Riley!



Her new fave: sweet potatoes mixed with zucchini. LOVES it. Tomorrow for dinner, we're going to let her have some avocado. I'm sure that will be a hit.

No comments: