Friday, February 2, 2007

Tiny Dancer



Well, looks like Riley has picked up my tap dancing skills already... she really has a way with her new bouncer! Took her a few seconds to figure out that she's the one controlling the bounce, but I think she caught on. Observe the fancy feet on this gal:





She's sitting up just about everywhere now. She doesn't realize that she can do it until I put her in the seated position. Then she gets really surprised and excited. It's a whole new perspective, wherever she is!



And we went to Target again today. Had to get a pair of new swim trunks for Russell. He's really enjoying swimming. Of course, Riley is very stylish in our adventures. It's so much more fun than dressing a baby doll!



Riley loves bananas, by the way. I gave her cereal tonight without bananas (first time in three meals), and she almost didn't eat it! I'm glad I did that, though, so she doesn't get spoiled by sweet tasted. I think pears will be next. Exciting!!!

The diaper rash is doing well. I've been putting aloe on it, and it's just about gone. Is it really possible to get that from teething? Interesting. The things you don't think of as being symptoms.... Speaking of symptoms, I'm just about ready to have shrimp again, to see if she's allergic to it, but I'm waiting till the diaper rash is gone. Can't add insult to injury for the little darling!

1 comment:

marsyah said...

Oh my lord...that bouncy thing is the greatest thing ever. My friend Michelle has one for her 18 month old and I saw him spend an hour in it without needing anyone to interact with him. But he never looked as cute as Riley does in her bouncy thing.