
Riley learned something new this morning! She discovered that even when mommy has a blanket over her head, she's still under there! Boy, did we have fun with that one! Watch:
She's had a load of energy lately. Maybe because of the cereal and fruit! She won't really nap much anymore. I just wish she's sleep through the nite... She's still waking up at 12 and 5. I didn't get to ask the doctor about it, because she was rushed. Maybe I'll put in a phone call. Any suggestions from the peanut gallery?

Old Navy is having a huge sale. We went yesterday and Riley, of course, made out like a bandit. I'll take some pics after I wash everything. She's better dressed than I've ever been. Except for when I was in elementary and high school, and mom took me on a special clothes shopping trip every August. I was really well-dressed then. Thanks, mom and dad! I just don't do it anymore. Sweats are much more comfy... which I got a new pair of at Old Navy.
Russell was home from work today... his stomach was bothering him this morning. So he got to spend some quality time with the Belle while I went to the chiropractor. I love my chiropractor. Tonite, we went for sushi dinner for lovers. Riley, of course, was the center of attention.

NEW STUFF
Riley has figured out that when she doesn't want something, she can push it away from her. Like vitamins, a nose aspirator, a washcloth, whatever. She is very strong, too. I have to tie her down sometimes. Just kidding, but it's a thought!!

I figured out that while I'm feeding her and she arches her back and leans way back, she's looking in the mirror on the closet door! She's funny... and loves to look at herself.
I made an appointment with a podiatrist. My feet hurt. I also made a chiropractor appointment. My back hurts. And, I made an appointment to get the oil changed in the car. It's dirty. And that is all.
Oh, by the way, these are some of the photos we had taken for her 6 month birthday at the Picture People. They really do a nice job!
No comments:
Post a Comment