Sunday, December 17, 2006

A day for family and friends



Riley slept like a charm last nite. Went to bed at 8pm, up at 4 to eat, up at 8 to eat, and then up at 10 for the day. Wow! After we all got up, we went to the Bashful Bull for breakfast. Yum! Riley is starting to get very vocal in restaurants. We love it, because it’s a happy vocal. I’m not so sure the other customers like it... we try to amuse her as much as we can. Look at the pose of this little ballerina. Or figure skater. Every time she goes into the air, she arches her back, and crosses her feet. Perfect form.





And she amuses us in the process. At home, Russell and Riley had playtime while I cleaned up a little. Riley was being a spy.



Then she had a 2 hour nap. What a sleeper! That’s what keeps her happy, and us sane in the evening. Then on our way to Brian and Sandy’s Hanukkah dinner, we stopped by Kezar to say hi to Joanna. It’s such a great holiday atmosphere in there. Here is Riley with Joanna.



She and daddy had some hug time at Kezar.





Brian and Sandy’s dinner was nice, as usual. There’s always a new group of interesting people to chat with. Here we are with Sandy and Brian:





And here we are playing around!









We have so much fun with Riley. I can’t believe I’m actually her mommy! I’m so lucky.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn! She's cute ;) What a doll baby. Hope you all are having a very nice holiday. xo lj