Thursday, December 14, 2006

One funny thing to say today


I put Riley to bed last night at 10pm with her head at the left end of her crib. Swaddled tightly. I checked on her at 3am, and all was fine. When she woke up at 8am, her head was at the right end of her crib. Still swaddled. Tightly. What gives? We have the amazing flying baby. Or something.

Oh, and when I went to bed last nite, here is how I found my husband and my cat.



Mr. B likes anything that has to do with feet. Especially socks. Tonite, I was doing laundry and he actually dug through my clean laundry basket and found a sock, pulled it out, carried it into the living room, and began nesting on it. He’s a strange dude.

That’s about it. We’re just about done making our plans for Christmas in Pennsylvania. Flights are booked, and now we’re looking for someone to baby-sit our pets for a week, at our house. Pretty sweet... a vacation at our comfy pad by the beach, with fireplace and use of our car. Any takers?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found a couple people who would be interested in housesitting - but would have to start late, like the 26 or 27th.  call me if you still need someone.
Joanna

Anonymous said...

Whoa, nik.  I wish I had seen THIS earlier!  I could sure use a week in my favorite California town!  Maybe we can help you in the future???  We LOVE creatures!  OH! And you--:0)
Cousin Gail in Richmond, VA