So, to date, Riley has only laughed at Russell. Makes sense, he’s the crazy one. But today, she laughed at me! I was singing “How much is that doggy in the window...” and I made the bark really low pitched and rough, like a Rottweiler, and she cracked up every time! I loved it.
We went grocery shopping at Albertson’s for the first time. Wow, that place is amazing! Sure beats Safeway... Riley liked it too. Here’s her outfit for the store:
Daddy had Riley duty when he got home, so I could make dinner. It was yummy... scallops over chinese vegetables. mmmmm. Russell found that she is very intently focused on her saucer toys.
She’s figuring it all out. She’ll be running down the sidewalk soon.
Oh, and I heard a really funny story from my mom today. She met a woman last nite at a Christmas party, and they got to talking about their granddaughters (imagine that...). The woman said she has a 6-month old granddaughter, and my mom was telling about her 4-month old one. When asked the baby’s name, the woman said, “Riley Belle.” My mom and her friend looked at each other and almost fainted. How strange is that? I’m sure she’s not nearly as cute as our Riley-Belle!!! NO way.
No comments:
Post a Comment