Tuesday, December 5, 2006

My goodness, a foot!



Riley has found her feet. She is totally intrigued by them, frowning while looking at them. After she played with them for a little while, I helped her to put one in her mouth. She hasn’t picked up on that yet. But she’s grabbing them and it’s soooo cute. Another little milestone!

Here are a couple of photos from Riley’s gangster hour with dad yesterday. She’s pretty tough:




And here they are after Riley conquered dad:



Russell stayed home sick today. But not a fake-out sick day. He was literally in bed, in the dark, sleeping, all day. Poor thing. Riley and I stayed away... we sure don’t need to get sick, too! He’s feeling better now, after pumping himself full of fluids and chicken noodle soup all day. Hopefully he’ll sleep tonite.

I worked a bit today, but Riley and I played most of the day. We went for a nice walk around the neighborhood in the late afternoon. It was beautiful, probably 65˚, and clear blue, sunny skies.



Oh, and by the way... during our playmat time today, I started this new ‘tickle’ game, and she giggled... a lot! Here, listen (sorry, I have to figure out how to get the clip positioned here):



Here we are, getting some work done. I like to multi-task... lull the baby to sleep, hold her hand, and work.

No comments: