Christmas in Derry... nothing could be better! Well, maybe it would have been a little better if there was snow... but it was about 65˚. Yuck! Too warm for Pennsylvania this time of year. I felt like we were home in San Francisco. Well, it's been quite an eventful week so far. Now that I have this new blog figured out, I guess I'll just share some photos. I'll try to keep my jibberish to a minimum for now....
Above, is Riley wearing one of the outfits I made for her. She's our winter solstice princess.
Here she is with her first Christmas present EVER. She wasn't quite sure what to do with it....
Then, she decided she should eat it.
After we helped her to open it, she decided she really liked it. She loves books, and she got a lot of them this year!
Max thinks he got a Christmas present:
And Russell didn't like my dad's brain-teaser present (nobody did, really... we had to read the cheat sheet, and STILL couldn't figure it out):
We went to Mountain View Inn to visit our family friends Vance and Vicki, and Riley decided to take a nap on grammy. She likes to do that.
We went to visit the Crispins, and as always, lots of playing took place! I took lots of video, so hopefully soon I'll learn how to edit and post that. But for now:
I'm tired, and Russell has plans for an early day tomorrow. More then!
1 comment:
and we heard them exclaim, as they flew out of site, Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!!!
thank you for the wonderful visit, it is what makes Christmas!
xoxoxo
Grammy and Grampa
Post a Comment