Tuesday, February 13, 2007

A big girl!



Riley was in a super mood all weekend. We spent a lot of time with daddy. We went to Chevy's for breakfast on Sunday. That was something new. Riley sat in a high chair for the first time! And, she got a little bit of avocado... she really seemed to like it! Guess that will be one of our first veggies...

They had gangster hour, of course... it's getting intense...





Scott Heiferman sent Riley the most unique onesie EVER made, even though Russell threatens me every time I bring it out. For those of you who know "The Swede", this is him, in drag, as the guest of honor at Russell's bachelor party. Don't ask... let's just say it was much better than a stripper! I sure get a kick out of the idea.



Florie did have her baby! We got the announcement in the mail yesterday. Beatrice Pearl Huppert. What an adorable name. And she's a total cutie, too (not surprising!). Once Florie sends a link to some photos, I'll share.

NEW STUFF
Riley LOVES peaches. And oatmeal. I might hold off on the fruit for a few days though, because she's been a little gassy. Not sure what's causing it, probably just solid food in general, changing her digestive system.

Gooey Poo! With all these solids, her poo is getting more like peanut butter! Sorry, is that a detail you didn't need? At least I didn't share a photo of it! : )

We're off to Old Navy today Grammy says they're having their huge yearly baby sale. Woo-hoo!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love Old Navy for the girls. I go a little crazy there, let me know what you get. We probably have it!!!!!!High chair is a big deal, hooray! Has she tries cheerios or rice crispies yet? When she does they will keep her busy for hours when you want to enjoy a good meal! Can't wait to see the little gangster!
Auntie Linds