Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Riley got lots of stuff today!

Well, our orders from BabyCenter and Babies R Us came today... she got the doorway jumper, and all the solid food feeding supplies! And, I got a tiny food processor to make purees for her. Very exciting. Here she is, trying out her new tub!





We did put water in it and tried the bath thing, but I think we'll wait a while to do that again. She's not quite sitting up well enough on her own to get the most out of it.

And, there's a diaper rash in the house! Don't know how that happened because we're very careful during diaper changes. Now we're working feverishly to try to get rid of it. No fun, that diaper rash.

Hopefully tomorrow, we'll be able to try the doorway jumper! I can't wait....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love that tub, Charlie was in one forever. It is great because when they fling themselves back they don't hurt themselves and you don't have to fill an entire tub!!!!!Maybe this mysterious diaper rash is teething? She is as cute as a button. Can't wait to see her in the jumper.
Auntie Linds