Saturday, March 24, 2007

Catching up...




Sorry I haven't been 100% on the blog for the last few days... it's been busy! Riley and I are traveling to the east coast Monday morning, so we're getting ready for that on top of everything else.



So, Thursday afternoon, we had a playdate with Chelsea and Ava. The weather was beautiful, so we decided to meet at Baker Beach instead of Ida and Chelsea's house.



It ended up being slightly chilly because of a breeze, and poor little Ava was unhappy because she was starting to get a fever, as Valerie found out when they got home. Ava, hope you're feeling better, sweetie! But overall, it was a jolly good time! Check it out:



Packing up was a bit of a fiasco, since we had to put babies somewhere while we folded up our blankets... here's what I came up with, although Riley didn't care much for it:



Today, we went to Ikea to get a new bookcase. The books in the living room have been overflowing for quite a while, and now we can give Riley the bottom shelves for her toys! She'll be mobile soon.

No comments: