This is Riley in the car on the way home from swimming. Her new thing is to turn all the way around in her car seat to look at me while I'm driving. So funny... we play peek-a-boo when I stop the car. This photo was taken with my camera phone, from the driver's seat looking back into the car seat. Nutty gal.

I made a big seafood gumbo that we'll eat tomorrow.
Russell is at Quiz Nite at Martin Mack's. That's Marcus in the middle, Russell's partner-in-crime. These boys are good. They win a lot of free beer...
We got our new table for the living room, and Riley loves to stand against it. She slipped and hit her chin into it already, and had no reaction. It's that padded. Perfect investment for a little gal.
Riley's 'new' tub has a hole in it. So in the middle of her bath tonite, it was mostly deflated and the water was running out of it. Hope they'll replace it, she loves that tub! Silly.....
Sorry not more exciting, that's all I have for today.
2 comments:
MORE PICTURES!!!!!!!
XOXO
Gram
What time's dinner??!!
Post a Comment