Sunday, March 11, 2007

Zoinks!



Riley ate beets tonite, can you tell???? My God, I don't know if she'll ever get beets again! She liked them, obviously, but mom and dad didn't. At least we thought enough in advance to feed her in her birthday suit.....



Here's some more Riley food fun for you to enjoy, her first cracker:



We had an awesome day today. Started with me, grocery shopping, at 8am! Can you believe it? I had energy, and dad was hangin' with Riley, so I did it.



After we had some bagels and lox at home, we went to see Clyde (Singleton), who was in town from LA this weekend and wanted to meet Riley. So, we met him at Huf and grabbed a few signed copies of Clyde's new skate video. Riley liked him, and his video:



When we got home, we set up camp in the back yard. It was about 80˚, so Russell put together a beautiful snack plate, and I set up the beach cabana with sheets and toys, and we relocated to the sun. What a nice time! I hope we can do that every weekend. Riley loved it, too. She rolled around and pulled the grass out by the roots. She laughed the whole time. Fresh air is the best. She's sleeping like a log, now, except for her cough. I'm about to go do the same....

No comments: