Oh, and by the way, that little contraption she is sitting in is from MY childhood. It's a houla-coupe, which daddy scrubbed and retouched for the use of the little Bella. The houla-coupe has since been discontinued because too many babies were falling down the (un-childproofed) stairs. Dumb-asses.
Well, Riley and I arrived without a hitch. It was a long day of travel, but she was a little champ! We bought all kinds of toys for her, to help keep her busy, and didn't even need them. She amused herself with the other people on the flight.
Grammy/Gramps were so happy to see her, and we're having a wonderful visit, so far. I'm comfortable relinquishing a lot of my motherly duties to my mother, since she doesn't get to spend much time with the Bella. I gave Riley a big bath tonite, and Grammy will do it tomorrow! That will be fun. Here we are in the big tub:
The weather has been beautiful so far, so Riley got to spend some time in the yard. I only took this picture, of the dirty feet afterwards. Hopefully we'll get in the grass again for some better photo opps.
I have some more really fun footage coming later this week. Stay tuned....
No comments:
Post a Comment