And here she is right after my adjustment, at lunch:
So today, I started her on 3 solid meals. She likes eating socially with Russell and me, so I figured, let's do it more often! I'll just have to pump a little more often... no prob!
OK, here's a better shot of her looking at me from her car seat. I promise, I only took these photos at red lights.
Riley and I went for a huge walk in the park today. It was so beautiful. In the park, we stopped at the Boat Playground, and rode the swing. We've never done that before, and I've never seen Riley so mellow and comfy. She layed back on me and just looked up at the sky and the trees. I thought she would fall asleep. Afterwards, we walked back home along the beach. She loved looking at the waves. I told her that's what she hears from her bedroom at night.
OH! Today, she wore one of the outfits I made her, for the first time! It finally (almost) fits. How cute is she in this?!
I was looking through some old photos, and found this. Wow. Can you believe this????

OK, off to spend some quality time with the father of my child. Good night.
1 comment:
Riley is cuter everytime I see her. You are so blessed.
Love, Marci
Post a Comment