Saturday, March 17, 2007

The little surfer girl...

...is back in the water, after her cold! And going underwater like a true champ:



Obviously, I finally got our photos from the underwater camera developed. Some of these photos are of Riley with her teacher. The quality's not too great, but you get the picture:



Here she is in her crib, killing time, when daddy is home. Find the baby!



So, today was nice. Russell made a KILLER breakfast, with a "kitchen-sink" egg scramble with leftovers, and bagels and coffee. Riley ate with us, but she had apples, bananas, and oatmeal. She didn't go to bed last nite until 10pm, and woke up at 9am. But tonite, she was so tired from playing hard, she was sound asleep by 7:45. Back on schedule? Let's hope so!

Oh, and here are some more pictures of her latest accomplishment. Look ma, no hands!!






Then we went to Rebecca's for Shiatsu massages. She's studying Shiatsu in school, and needs people to practice on. If you're interested, let me know. She takes a small donation, and it's worth it! I feel like a new woman.

Yesterday, Riley and I went to Costco for our monthly stock-up. Here she is after we finished our shopping, and after she tried to eat the mushrooms:



That's about it for today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That makes me wish that I was a California girl, too! Just to be able to kiss those sweet cheeks every day. By the way, what is she storing in there??? Walnuts???
xoxoxo
Grammy Ruthelaine