Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Cranky day

Riley and I drove Russell to work today, because I wanted to make a trip to Costco (it's near his office). So we went, and got Riley all suited up in the Baby Bjorn, got the diaper bag all ready and in the cart, and went into the store, only to discover that I forgot my bank card at home. So back home it was. Now, THAT was a dumb-ass move.

Riley had a rough day today... I think she has a tooth about to break through, so she was crying a good bit. Poor thing! She didn't even want her bath... she cried in there, and she usually loves the bath. I just put her to bed with a nice feeding and some Tylenol.

Here's a video from a happier day.



Off to watch a good action movie... The Marine. I love brainless movies like that after a big, exhausting day.

Good nite!

No comments: